Samstag, September 19, 2009

Intro/The other day

I did it again
every now and then
creativity kicks in
like a sudden rush
words come to me
I just spill them out
stream of unconsciousness
lightning bolt of clarity
so tired yet so relieved
out of extreme emotional interference
solitude or hype
sometimes it´s just the music
sometimes the one word
my own voice, the reflection
of what I am, what I would
and should be, more
than I could ever shoulder
so I just let it down,
let it go away, leave it
out, set it free. I could
write a wall full of those
words, there´s so much in every
one of us even though we tend
to be just the all same
parts of a bigger collective

Turn The Page
Write myself in rage
Wish I would stay safe
and walk straight,
Talk more real about what
I really feel
Dream about the ideal
The voice I know I have
From inside my head, fall
Down backwards on my bed,
Know I´m much thinner such a
Dirty sinner such a
Bloody beginner my
Inner self still so
Immature I´m sure
That there´s that one
Girl outside somewhere
Around the corner, hope
Nobody´ll warn ´er
So I bump into her
When I at least expect it
Never neglect it and
She´ll respect it as well
As a higher powers will
As we both stand still,
Look into each others eyes
With calculated surprise
And the tension´s still rising
Like tide with the moon,
I look in her eyes again,
Knowing she´ll be my bride soon
We marry in that east german town
All these waited feelings crowned
By the sound of march,
Kissing under the arch until
Next march things are
Getting bigger and better -
Too far. I´d touched the stars.
Better get back on track
Better get into that car
Things are way more raw
Than what I just saw
In the end we´ll all pretend
That it should have
Happened this way when
We all went astray
We´ll meet once:
The other day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen